Delivery - Final Promo Masters
Please follow this document if you are delivering a promo as a fully finished asset to FOX.
For delivery of sequences to be finished by FOX, please refer to the AVID and Adobe - Final Sequence Preparations guide for FOX Partners.
Please include the following items with your final delivery:
- Texted/Stereo file for each spot being delivered.
- Textless/Split Track file for each spot being delivered.
- Music Cue Sheet for each spot being delivered.
- This will be done in Source Audio, the music library site provided by Fox. A separate email will be sent with this information.
- A script for each spot being delivered that includes all necessary voice over.
- Any sound bites and/or sound elements (music, lyrics, etc.) that are "full volume" should be transcribed.
FINAL DELIVERY FILE SPECS
2) Textless/Split Track
Full resolution media must be included with the final delivery, which should never be below HD 1080p 23.976 (DNx175 / DNxHQ), HD1080p 29.97 (DNx220 / DNxHQ), or HD 720p 59.94 (DNx145 / DNxSQ).
- It is the partner's responsibility to request full resolution materials (Online, Dailies, Clean Shot Requests, Stock Footage, etc.) from Production Marketing.
Proxy and low-resolution media (e.g.: DNxLB, Apple ProRes Proxy, etc.) are not acceptable.